1. people have freedom to watch what they want without complaints on their new
65inch Samsung smart tv screens
2. children of all ages can watch there favourite shows on youtube for example without copyright removing them!!
3. removes the need for average families to use vpn's
4. supports/helps the data retention laws to continue to record families and what they do in there own home. LOL...
5. Also is affordable for the families living on Centrelink payments as the cost of all the services and general living is already too much.
Marvin Ammori has stated the bill might make The Tor Project illegal. Originally sponsored by the . Naval Research Laboratory ,  the Tor Project creates encryption technology used by dissidents in repressive regimes (that consequently outlaw it). Ammori says that the . Supreme Court case of Lamont v. Postmaster General 381 . 301 (1965) makes it clear that Americans have the First Amendment right to read and listen to such foreign dissident free speech, even if those foreigners themselves lack an equivalent free speech right (for example, under their constitution or through Optional Protocols under the United Nations International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights ).